7.04.2011

Bike Riding It Is!


     Last week was pretty good.  We rode bikes for most of it.  So that was hard.  This week, because it is a new month, we are going to be able to go to some different places, Diamondhead, and Kiln.  We are planning on working those to areas pretty hard, visiting a lot of less active members, and active ones, maybe a little bit of tracting.  In this weather though, there is no great time to tract though.  It could be ten in the morning or seven in the evening, you will sweat.  The area is pretty good, and the companion is good.  Just like usual trying to do the work.
     I am glad you got my letter.  Sorry if it was not a very good one.  I didn't have a lot of time on P-Day...it is weird being so close to other missionaries, but I like it.  Provides for more socialization, amongst other things.  I don't know if you are still planning on sending that package, but I am looking forward to it.  :)  I did get Bishop's letter. It had a bunch of Dominos pizza gift cards in it.  I think they all had five dollars each on them!  Way awesome!  Don't worry I wrote them back. 
     Sounds like you had a good Memorial Day.  I do love me some holidays at home in Utah.  Holidays aren't the same out here.  They just become another day ya know?  Of course there are a couple upsides, like not having to mow the lawn.  Haha, although I do miss doing labor like that. 
     I love you so much mom.  I cannot wait to hear from you again.  I know this church is true.  I know that as long as we are faithful to what the Lord would have us do, he will bless us, whether it be in this life, or the next.  I know that we are presented with trials so that we can learn and grow.  And as we learn and grow, we become faithful servants of our Savior and have a desire to do good.  I love you mom so much. And say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
      Love,
          Elder Tay Dietz

No comments: