8.27.2010

New Companion in Atlanta

Taylor sends his love to everyone!   He has had a busy week.  This is the latest bit of news we received:

                I hope no one was offended when I didn't write them letters last week. Because of transfers this week, I won't be writing any letters until our regular p-day on Monday.   So yeah.  My new companion's name is Elder Davis, and as far as being a good guy and obedient he is really good.  I like him so far :) That’s the good news.  Our investigator Francis is progressing the best right now, she came to bible study last Thursday, and it really was good to her, she liked it a lot.  She said she wants to know all she can know about being a Mormon before she decides to become one ya know what I mean? So yeah.  Things are really going good here, hopefully with my new companion being obedient and faithful the Lord will bless us.

I love you tons! I really do.
Love, Taylor

No comments: