2.10.2011

STOKED ABOUT STAYING IN GREENWOOD &WITH ELDER MCMULLIN

Hey!
 I just wanted to email all of you and tell you all that I love you so very much.  I want you to know that I am doing good and I will be spending six more weeks in Greenwood with Elder Mcmullin!  We are stoked!  We have two baptisms coming up, not this Saturday, but the next one.  It is going to be great!  Elder McMullin and I could not be more ecstatic about it. 
 We had a great experience teaching yesterday and testifying of the power of the Atonement.  It is amazing to me how the Spirit will work through us to help others receive this gospel.  This really is scattered and short sorry!  I don't have a lot of time!  I hope to hear from you all soon!  I love you all so much thanks for everything!
Love,
Tay

No comments: