9.09.2010

Testimony of Strength from Elder Dietz


Sorry I didn't email yesterday, the library was closed, but I just wanted to let you all know that I love you all tons and that the work is going well in Atlanta.
I wrote everyone letters that wrote me last week, and I sent them off today, so...sorry if you don't get one...I try my best I do. But I love you all tons and pray that you all will be safe and protected. The world we live in is freaking crazy, and we can all just be grateful that we are members of the true and living church, and that we have a prophet to guide and direct us. Who speaks and deals directly with God, because trust me, there are a lot of people scared out here, that don't know the gospel. And the cool thing is, that we don't have to be scared, that if we just trust in the Lord and do what is right, we will be okay. I love you all, and I love this gospel, I am grateful for Joseph Smith and the trials he went through, I am grateful for Jesus Christ atoning for us. I know that He is the Only Begotten Son. I know that He lives. I know that if we believe on him and do what we know and need to do we will be saved in the Kingdom of God. That Celestial Glory is where we should want and need to go. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Sorry I gotta go and this is a mass email. I love you all tons.
Love,
Elder Taylor Dietz

No comments: