6.29.2010

Elder Dietz is finally an Uncle!

So there definitely isn't enough time for what I want to say to you all, but here is the most important thing that you must all know! I got a call from Sister Rogers this morning and she said that I was an uncle and I was so stoked! Haha! That baby Link looks so cute on that bean bag and with Abby and Tot holding him :) I love you guys so much. Things are seriously going amazing here now. We have been working so super hard and you will all be getting letters from me as soon as possible. This is just a short email to let you all know I love you and to take care of yourselves and that baby haha. I love my family. You are all the very best.
Love,
Tay
Elder Dietz's Little Nephew
Lincoln Anthony Purcell
 Link Loves His Mickey Socks From Uncle Taylor
Baby Link... future missionary like his Uncle.
 Lincoln Anthony Purcell
June 23, 2010 7:38 PM
8 lbs 2 oz
20 inches

 

No comments: