11.01.2010

Serving, Loving The Gospel, and Dong My Best in Atlanta!

Hey everyone,
How are you all doing?  Things are going good here in Atlanta Texas, we are just working our hardest.  You know how that goes.  So on the 30th and 31st we went in early because that is what President Tucker told us to do.  And because it gets dangerous on Halloween weekend, so we had a little extra free time.  It was kinda nice, to sit and relax, but also boring, because after a while, you don't really know what to do.  Elder Davis and I have really been trying to focus on people progressing.  Getting them to church and helping them do the right things.  Reading the Book of Mormon is good but it isn't enough ya know?  Sorry this is gonna actually be shorter, but I am not writing anyone back this week, because I want the mail to catch up with the rest of the letters I have been sending haha it seems like I write you all letters, and then the next day I get another letter of you guys asking me the same thing haha.  So yeah thats whats going on with that.  I want you all to know that the plan of salvation is real.  It is a perfect plan.  Without it we would be lost.  Heavenly Father wants us to return and live with Him.  The gospel is true.  I love this church, I love the Book of Mormon, I love Jesus Christ, He is our brother.  God loves us.  I know that I couldn't be out here if this all was not true.  I love you all so much.  Take care and hopefully I'll have more time on the computer next week :)
Love,
Elder Taylor Dietz

No comments: